Online registration and payment have been extended until November 25, 2015. For the registration procedure and payment details, please go to http://registration.fape.org.ph. Those who are interested to attend the conference but have not registered will be considered walk-in participants. They will be accommodated on December 1-2, 2015 at the conference venue based on seat availability and will have to pay the registration fee of P8,000/participant.
The PEAC has approved a short list of research project for funding subject to the RISE guidelines on items that can be funded and the approval of DepEd.
- What is "Valuable" Academe-Industry Partnership?: The Case of HEIs and Companies in the CALABARZON (Saint Michael's College of Laguna)
- Towards Developing Industry-Driven Curricular Offerings: An Industry Needs Analysis (Lyceum of the Philippines-Laguna)
- Upskilling for K to 12 Curriculum: The JRU-Division of Mandaluyong City Schools Model (Jose Rizal University)
- What Do Teachers Know About Assessment?: A Study of the Assessment Literacy of Grades 7-10 Teachers in Jesuit Schools of the Philippines (Ateneo de Naga University)
- Unified Prototype Evaluation for Professional Training Activities (Centro Escolar University)
- Towards Quality Professional Development through Productive Lesson Study (De La Salle University-Manila and School of Everlasting Pearl)
- E-Learning Management System for Blended Learning in the Tertiary Level: Issues and Challenges (University of Santo Tomas)
- An Exploration of How Higher Education Institutions' Teachers Develop the Cultural Intelligence of Students (Trinity University of Asia)
- Analysis of Novice Programmer Tracing and Debugging Skills Using Eye Tracking Data (Ateneo de Manila University)
- Creating a Climate-Disaster Resiliency in the Philippine Educational System (De La Salle Araneta University)
The DepEd has released DepEd Order 46, s. 2015 or the Detailed Guidelines on the Implementation of the SHS Voucher Program. The DO provides details on the conditions, requirements, and processes with regard to the program, such as:
- Student Eligibility and Voucher Value
- Voucher Validity and Redemption
- Conditions for Voucher Program Beneficiaries
- Provider Eligibility and Requirements
- Voucher Tiers
- Processing of Vouchers and Payments to Schools
- Monitoring and Program Compliance
The SHS Voucher Program is a long-term program of the government that will empower qualified Grade 10 completers to pursue SHS in the school of their choice by providing them with financial assistance. This form of public-private partnership is expected to enhance the dynamism and diversity in the senior high school space.
- Click here to download copies of DO 46, s.2015 and SHS Voucher Application Form VAF1 (Annex A)
The PEAC IT and Information Management Unit is looking for a full-time Project Assistant for the Senior High School Voucher Management System. The appointment is from October 26, 2015 up to February 26, 2016. The candidate must be a graduate of any four-year degree course and proficient in the use of common information processing system applications.
Send application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.